Today, I was nominated by Roth Poetry (rothpoetry.wordpress.com) to participate in the Three Day Quote Challenge Award. I would like to thank Roth Poetry for the nomination and being a loyal reader to my blog.
For my 1st day of the quote challenge I would like to shine a spot light on my favorite poet and author Maya Angelou.
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leap fences, penetrate walls to arrive at its destination full of Hope.”M.Angelou
“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.”M.Angelou
“In the flush of love’ s light we dare be brave and suddenly we see that love costs all we are and will ever be.Yet, it is only love which sets us free.” M.Angelou
I hope her quotes encourage you to love or atleast find love as she inspires my heart on a daily.
The three nominees I selected for today are
- Fauxcroft fauxcroft.wordpress.com
- The Silent Warrior thesilentwarrior1.wordpress.com
- Le Drake Noir ledrakenoir.wordpress.com
The rules are simple:
- Write three quotes each day for three days.
- Nominate three nominees per day.(no repetition)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Inform the nominees.